Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to my husband!!!

Today is my husband's birthday. . .Happy Birthday, Chetan!

It also happens to be the anniversary of our legal/court wedding ceremony. Most Hindu priests in this area are not authorized/licensed to complete wedding certificates, so its not uncommon for Hindu couples to have a justice of the peace marry them sometime before the religious nuptials. In our case, we did at City Hall in Philadelphia on Chetan's birthday, which was also the one year anniversary of our first date!

I am putting together additional recipes and suggestions for a longer post tomorrow, so stay tuned. I couldn't let such a special day go by without sharing it and telling my husband I consider July 22nd to the be best day of the year, every year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment